FRIDAY 5TH MARCH - COVID UPDATE:
We are open for usual business hours this weekend.
FOR SATURDAY 6TH MARCH: Thundercross can advise that we are outside the defined Auckland area and are, therefore, currently classed as Level 2. We are, therefore, operating Level 2 restrictions at Thundercross, which are as follows:
- One way system for vehicles when checking in ...
- Drive in & park in front of the house
- Remain in your cars until an iPad is free
- Use our QR code
- Use sanitiser on your hands
- Riders to register on the iPad (we will sanitise in-between use)
- All non-riders to register on paper forms (bring own pen or ours can be sanitised)
- Return to vehicle and drive down to car parks, using drive way past the dog runs, to the right
Please distance from each other in the car park areas and do not intermingle between Learners' area and Main Car Park; this will enable us to manage the number of people at the Park.
FOR SUNDAY 7TH MARCH: when Thundercross drops down to Level 1 and we can welcome Aucklanders back, registration will be as per our 'usual/non-COVID' protocol:
- park at gate, walk over to house for registration.
Please note that there will not be any hires or tuition available on Sunday 7th.
Looking forward to seeing you all over the weekend. Remember to bring your gazebo/market umbrella for shade on the Learners' Track plus plenty of water, energy snacks and lunch.
Please keep an eye on this page, our website and Google listing for further updates. In the meantime, stay safe, keep well, practice social-distancing and good hygiene.
Kia kaha, James & Mandy
Dirt bike riding at Thundercross Valley Dirt Bike Park
Dirt biking is a sport for everyone to enjoy together from serious riders, adrenalin seekers to Mums and Dads with the kids. Whatever your thirst for fun on the tracks, we have it here. Thundercross Valley Dirt Bike Park boasts a range of different tracks to cater for your skill level and riding abilities.
Bring your own bike or hire one of ours. No motorcycle licence or experience necessary. We also provide a full set of protective clothing and can offer tuition for groups or individuals with experienced coaches who are champion riders.
This Park is the only one of it's type in New Zealand. Thundercross is a unique, one-stop-shop for dirt biking, where you can hire bikes, have tuition from accredited coaches and ride a variety of trails! We offer everything you need to get amongst it and ride safely. Set in 750 acres of stunning Waikato countryside.
Thundercross Valley Dirt Bike Park is committed to sustainability so that this unique dirt biking destination prevails into the future and continues to provide
- education, training, safe practice and heaps of fun in the development of the sport
- support of the community
- preservation of the environment
- respect for the people we work with